Domestic Tourism Plan 2020
The Plan, as announced by the Deputy Ministry of Tourism, is addressed to permanent residents of Cyprus and aims primarily at encouraging holidays in Cyprus, through:
- Provision of affordable prices by tourist accommodation properties,
- Subsidizing part of the cost of accommodation for those booking their vacation through the Plan.
The main purpose is to strengthen all local businesses, through the increased traffic that is expected to be generated in various parts of the country, with the fact that the touristic accommodation properties which will participate in the Plan, are obliged, to provide breakfast only, included in the prices are offering.
The general objectives of the Plan are the extension of the tourist season and the acquaintance of locals with the beauties of Cyprus in various areas of the island.
Details for the Plan:
The Plan applies from September 1st to November 30th, 2020. It includes Tourist Accommodation Properties (Hotels, Organized Apartments, Tourist Villages, Agritourism Accommodations), which offer:
- for September the maximum price of €80 with breakfast for a double room per night,
- for October the maximum price of €70 with breakfast for double room per night and
- for November the maximum price of €60 with breakfast for double room per night.
In addition, the Plan provides for the subsidy of 25% of the cost of accommodation by the Deputy Ministry, including charges for children who will live in the same room with their parents. Minimum stay for the above prices is set at two nights.
Below are the lists of Tourist Accomodations
• Famagusta District
• Larnaca District and mountainous areas
• Limassol District and mountainous areas
• Nicosia District, mountainous areas and Tillyria area
• Paphos District and mountainous areas
Contact us today and book your next local vacation.
+357 24 841 108 • email@example.com